On March 11, 2021, Ritualwell gathered a dynamic group of rabbis, poets, musicians, and liturgists to lead a ritual for marking one year since the announcement of the global coronavirus pandemic. Below is a list of all the resources shared at the event, in addition to the full recording of the event above.
Hosted by: Hila Ratzabi & Adva Chattler. Featuring: Trisha Arlin, Cantor Vera Broekhuysen, Kohenet Shamirah Bechirah, aka Sarah Chandler, Cathleen Cohen, Rabbi Sandra Lawson, Rabbi Haviva Ner-David, Heather Paul, Alden Solovy, Suzanne Sabransky. With music by: Elana Bell, Solomon Hoffman, & Sue Horowitz.
- "That We All May Rise," by Stacey Zisook Robinson, z"l
- “Shed a Tear, Say a Prayer,” by Suzanne Sabransky
- “Kaddish for 2020,” by Rabbi Lily Solochek, Kohenet Shamirah, Rabbinical student May Ye, Rabbi Emily Cohen, Rabbi Raysh Weiss, Rabbi Noam Lerman
- "When the World Is Sick Mi Shebeirakh," by Rabbi Annie Lewis
- "A Blessing for Washing Hands During a Pandemic," by Trisha Arlin
- "Who Has Kept Us Alive: Prayer for Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine," by Heather Paul
- “Benching Gomel after Receiving the Second Dose of the Vaccine,” by Trisha Arlin
- “Pandemic Sabbath,” “For Waking,” by Cathleen Cohen
- “Prayer for Healers and Essential Workers,” by Cantor Vera Broekhyusen
- "Prayer After Recovering from COVID," by Rabbi Deborah Waxman
- "Pandemic Anniversary Mikveh Visualization," by Rabbi Haviva Ner-David
- "Havdalah Blessing Marking the End of the First Year of the COVID Pandemic," by Hila Ratzabi
- "Harofei – From Psalm 147," song and video by Solomon Hoffman
Ritualwell content is available for free thanks to the generous support of readers like you! Please help us continue to offer meaningful content with a donation today.