Module 1: Framing: The Holiday Table as Altar Place
Module 2: Elevating: The Sacred Flower and Mitzvot of Beautification
Module 3: Beautifying: Styling for your Holiday Table
To view our full list of online learning opportunities visit: www.ritualwell.org/learn
- Providing participants with all the session materials ahead of time
- Providing automated captions on all live sessions
- Providing subtitles for all recorded sessions
- Using the chat function and read it aloud during the sessions
- Asking for participant accessibility needs and doing our best to accommodate them.
Please feel welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kohenet Naomi Azriel is a lifestyle designer, educator and sacred beauty ceremonialist. She is the owner and creative director of Naomi Azriel Lifestyle Design and is an Ordained Hebrew Priestess through Kohenet. She has extensive background in creating and facilitating immersive experiences for Jewish organizations and works primarily with the young adult demographic. Naomi imbues delight and wonder into her Jewish ritual offerings and strives to create transformational experiences as a way to delve deeper towards the divine within and without. She also promotes awe-filled living by curating sacred objects, interiors and plant-based artistry. Naomi crafts bespoke ritual for life-cycle events and is the founder of a Moon Circle Collective that holds embodied circles for women from all over the globe.